Dismiss Notice
Welcome to
Pinewood Derby Online, a forum for questions and discussions about everyone's favorite gravity powered racers!
CLICK HERE to register as a member today for full access to the forum, it's fast, simple, and absolutely free!

June race, MA Extreme!!!

Discussion in 'General Pinewood Derby Discussion' started by Ballistic Racing, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Ballistic Racing

Ballistic Racing District Champion #1 Ranked in the USA Pro Racer Pro Race Winner

busy weekend so wasn’t able to watch live. Just watched the rerun & glad to see the “Hankster” is still running strong! Thanks DD4H again! John’s MA wheels & wheel prep kit seem to be a great combination. Looking forward to next month & maybe a different flavor of wheel, the new colors look oh so good!!!

2. derbydentist

derbydentist Workshop Leader Pro Racer

Congrats Ballistic ! Once again your MA car wasted my sons - looks like we got some work to do to try and catch up. Maybe a glow in the dark wheel will be good luck for me!

3. Charles Studer

Charles Studer Pinewood Ninja Pro Racer

Awesome fun guys. Thanks for helping me set goals on getting better. Congrats Ballistic. Hope to see you this month in the finals. D D you are my KAHN!!!!!! or at least your son is...... see you on the track.

4. derbydentist

derbydentist Workshop Leader Pro Racer

You picked up a lot of speed since I last saw you race - nice jump! Kahn? Is that a Star Trek reference? Im out of the loop - haha. Yes it seems we are destined to be paired up a lot in these races. Hope I dont tune all the speed out of them - good luck to you and to me - we are going to need it against ballistic for sure!

5. Charles Studer

Charles Studer Pinewood Ninja Pro Racer

I agree. It is awesome fun and I hope to be a challenge and inspiration in making us both better. See you soon. Btw yes star trek.....